Monday, October 20, 2008

Hermes Pour Homme @ Pavilion KL, 23rd October 08

While I was window-shopping with my buddies at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur last weekend, we went into Hermes to browse through the collection and items that they carry as it was my first time visiting a Hermes store in Malaysia. It was kinda tricky as the the store consists of 2 floors but we could only enter through the basement entrance. The store was quite low profile as I didn't notice it from far until I actually stood right in front of it. After we've done admiring the classic Lindy bags and Offrandes D'un Jour scarves, we asked for a few copies of their Hermes magazine that features all the products, stories behind the art and some fashion spreads before I let my saliva lands on the scarves... hehe... That was when the lovely staff told us that they're having an event on the 23rd of October 08, an introduction to the latest collection for men! Gals and guys who are interested in the label, it's a chance to take a closer look at their products, so do drop by and check it out on that day!
Lindy 30 handbag in ultra-supple matte niloticus crocodile

Drolling.....

No comments: